Our Favorite Christmas Movies To Watch Every Year
**This post may contain affiliate links. Which means that if you make a purchase I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.**
Well Halloween is done, and ALL the stores have everything Christmas out now, so why not start thinking of your favorite Christmas movies you love to watch every year.
It’s not too early to start watching them right?!?!
I’m pretty sure that my husband is already going crap please don’t let her watch the Christmas prince for the hundredth time again this year 🤣
I do really like that movie and I’m sure I only watched it a handful of times. 😉There is something about cheesy Christmas love movies that I just have to watch every year!
However my list does not all contain cheesy love movies. Some are the classic Christmas tales that let’s face it remind you of your childhood and are just so much fun to watch.
So, let’s get into it,
My favorite Christmas movie to watch list
1. Christmas Vacation– This one my husband and I could watch over and over and often we find ourselves quoting the movie. It is absolutely hilarious we even have Christmas ornaments that say lines from the movie.
3. The Grinch– The Grinch has to be my all time favorite. I absolutely love it and I have since I was little. Hubby even took me to see the play in Toronto a few years back and it was AMAZING!
4. A Christmas Prince– I mean there has to be a cheesy love story in the mix. You can find this one on Netflix.
5. The Polar Express– We love watching this movie with Sweets and cant wait for little to start watching it with us. It’s such a fun movie usually we will make some hot chocolate and popcorn and put it on Christmas eve before bed.
6. The Santa Clause– All three of the movies are great to watch. Honestly I probably could binge and watch all three in a row.
8. Deck the halls– This is an older one but a great one.
9. A Christmas Carol– Our favorite version has to be the one with Jim Carey.
10. Arthur Christmas
12. Home Alone– This is a must every year to watch!
13. The Holiday
14. Charlie Brown Christmas– Who doesn’t love a Charlie Brown Christmas?!
15. Holiday in Handcuffs– This one is pretty funny for a love story that begins with a kidnapping.
18. Journey Back to Christmas
19. Last Holiday– If you are looking for a good laugh this one is perfect!
20. A Flintstone Family Christmas– Flintstones always brings me back to my childhood it was one of my favorite shows to watch so its only fitting that I have to watch the Christmas movie every year.
Well there you have it,
It’s a big list but we love watching these movies every year, well some of them I watch alone. But i’m okay with that I don’t mind 😉
These movies also make great Christmas gifts. Plus if you have them on hand then you don’t have to wait until it is on the T.V you can watch it anytime you like! I love pulling out the Christmas movies every year, and putting that first one on of the year is like ahhh YES…. Christmas!
If you enjoyed this post please give it a share and if you have movies that you like to watch every year that I don’t have on my list please let me know. I am always looking for new Christmas movies to watch.
Check out my last post here