My New Journey With YoungLiving Essential Oils
**I have added a link back to the YoungLiving Essential Oils website. If you click on the link you will have the opportunity to become a member as well and be apart of my team**
Essential oils Yay or Nay?
I have been interested and skeptical about essential oils for a few years now. Every so often I wanted to get some and try them out but then I would think to myself, seriously, like do they really even do anything.
Last year I had received a few samples from a friend and one of them was for headache relief. Still a little skeptical about it I decided to try it out. Now it didn’t take my headache away but instead it took the edge off which made it bearable. Then as tick season came around I asked my friend to make me something that I could use on the boys plus my dog while they are outside playing because let’s face it those things creep me out to no end! Needless to say we never did see anything on them but we were also careful about where they were playing too.
After my little trials and my skepticism aside I have now decided to make that jump and start a new journey with oils.
I decided to go with YoungLiving Essential Oils because,
- I have heard so many good things about them.
- Friends of mine who use them LOVE them.
- Their Seed to Seal process is awesome!
- I wanted the THIEVES products!
Why did I decide to try it out?
- The first biggest reason, was that I wanted to have a lifestyle for my family that doesn’t involve so many harsh chemicals. My family is my everything and we are trying to have healthier lifestyle.
- My second biggest reason is that I wanted the Thieves products. The oil and all the cleaning supplies that goes along with it. I have really been into the green cleaning products and I really wanted to try this out. I also kept hearing how the oil is fantastic for immunity health and with it being that time of the year and Sweets now in school I needed this!
- Another reason was, that I was looking for a different way to make my house smell nice. I have tied wax melts which never seemed to really do the trick or last very long. I love candles but there is always that thought in the back of my mind that goes “did you put out that candle”, “Are you sure you put that candle out” even though I know I did.
- My mom is pretty sick and so I thought that maybe oils could bring her a little bit of relief to some of her symptoms if I can find the right ones.
- I want to start making some of my own products like hand cream and bath bombs and bubble bath for the boys which I think will be so much fun and in the end save some money.
Becoming a member,
I love that if you become a member you can earn rewards which then can turn into getting free stuff, which hello yes please sign me up! You can either become a member and get the perks of free stuff and get your products at a discounted price or you can just buy the products if that is what you would like to do.
If you become a member they even have a YoungLiving University which teaches you all about the company, how they make the essential oils. Where they come from and how to use them. Even where and when to use them. It teaches you how to start your own business with them and all the great benefits you could earn. I am currently going through it and I am loving it so far.
My journey so far…
So far I am loving my oils. I have made it a routine that as soon as I wake up in the morning I go downstairs and put on the diffuser. It will have a blend of thieves, peppermint and lemon to wake us all up and feel energized.
At night time after dinner while we are all winding down before bed I put on a blend of Copaiba and Lavender, it is such a soothing blend and leaves you feeling very relaxed. Perfect for a bedtime routine.
My goal is to have a diffuser for every room in my house. Especially our bedrooms. I want to involve my boys in the oils. As well as teach them how great they are and the uses for them. I’m hoping they will take an interest one day. 😛
I also have a goal that I would like to have all green products in our house.
Starting some DIY body care products which I cant wait to do. DIY stuff and crafting it is so much fun. I really want to make my own bath bombs. All the thoughts that I have in my head on all the cute and pretty ones I could make.
I have been hearing and reading that the RC oil is perfect for before and after a workout. My husband and I love to workout. I thought it would be great to get my husband involved and have him try it out and see what he thinks of it.
So there is where I am at with my new journey with YoungLiving Essential Oils.
If you have questions and are interested in what they have to offer please don’t hesitate to send me message. Or leave a comment below.
If you enjoyed this post please give it a share.
If this is something you are interested in also check it out here.
Check out my last post here