Easy & Delicious Gingerbread Brownies
** This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on a link and make a purchase I may recieve a small comission at no extra cost to you**
What is the holiday’s without baking!? I love holiday baking and all the yummy treats that can be made, there are so many possibilities. Plus i’m not going to lie I LOVE to eat all the yummy treats.
I’m one of those people where you will find me at the dessert table A LOT!!! I just can’t help myself.
I find it so hard sometimes to pick my favorite treat because who are we kidding they are all so good. What are some of your favorite holiday treats?
For one of our family Christmas get parties I decided I was going to bring gingerbread brownies. Sounds delish right!?!?! Oh they are and I had to contain myself not to eat all of them before the party.
Here is what you will need for the gingerbread brownies
1 box of Betty Crocker Brownies
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
Crushed Candy Canes
1 3/4 tsp of Cinnamon
2 1/4 tsp of Ginger
How to Make Your Gingerbread Brownies
- First mix all the ingredients from the brownie box together in a bowl.
- Then add in cinnamon and ginger.
- Bake as directed on box. I used a 9 inch square pan so 30 minutes was perfect.
- While the brownies are baking go ahead and crush your candy canes. I find it easier to place them in a big ziploc baggie that way it all stays together and you don’t get flying pieces everywhere.
- Once your brownies have cooled go ahead and frost them and then sprinkle the candy canes over top of the icing.
- Lastly cut into little squares and serve.
There you have it easy delicious gingerbread brownies. They are the perfect addition to any holiday party.
I hope you enjoyed this post if you did please give it a share.
Check out my last post here.